This is a recipe I used to make mass amounts of. I'd bake them, freeze them, thaw them and put them in Justin's lunches. Get creative with your own rendition because when you smell the aroma of this dish I'm positive your creative juices, and your salivary glands, will be flowin'!
One recipe of pie dough (or a box of it from the store if you'd like)
1 lb. Meat of your choice (I like to use venison steak or burger for these)
1 can cream of ___ soup of your choice (I.E. cream of mushroom, chicken or celery. Cream of mushroom is Justin's favorite so that's what I use)
1 1/2 cups of your choice of beans, corn, or mixed veggies
1. Divide dough up into just smaller than baseball sized balls. (not as small as golf balls though ;) )
2. Cook meat on the stove.
3. Add can of cream of_____ soup to the meat. Get it all warmed up.
4. Add vegetable of your choice to burger mix.
5. Roll out dough. Place in greased muffin pan (excess dough will lay over edges) Pour several spoon fulls of burger mixture into dough. Fold dough up so that burger mixture is well contained.
6. Throw in the oven until dough is lightly browned. Cool and pop 'em out. These are easy for lunches or even for supper! Enjoy!